Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Addams

No comments:
 



"""
Weather: 55 degrees, Rainy, Windy
Song of the Day: Don't Wake Me Up- Lianne La Havas
Theme: Wednesday Addams
"""
How I came up with this outfit:
1) I have been wanting to wear this outfit for a while. Over winter break, I made the top and bottom set. It was originally supposed to be a skirt/vest set but I was feeling too lazy to put in the effort for a vest. 

2) I was going to wear a pair of black booties but it was raining sooooo ----> Rain Boots

3) Hat. Well why not. I LOVE THIS HAT. I WEAR IT WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING. Plus since it is black, it helped to add more black to the outfit fitting  my "Wednesday Addams" theme.

Check me out lookin' like Wednesday, pale and all


Makeup:
1) Just heavy eyeliner and red lipstick. Simple and Gothic enough without being too depressing

"""""
Top: Hand-made
Skirt: Hand-Made
Hat: Tossed at me from my mom
Boots: Walmart
Chain Belt: One of the belts that come with a pair of jeans that I got back in 5th grade
"""
Lianne La Havas- Don't Wake Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff