Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ehh It's Still Too Cool

No comments:
 

"""
Weather: 65 degrees, Slightly windy, Sunny
Song of the day: Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Mix), Kid Cudi
Theme: Edgy Sunflower

"""
How I came up with the outfit:
1) I really wanted to wear my black knee-high socks, and so I paired them with my black wedges because I really like the "solid black leg" look* (and I'm kind of a heel addict...)

2) My hair is red with black roots so I decided to wear a black hat. I went with this particular one because it's wool and I don't like jackets too much so I need to stay warm somehow!

3) So I had the top and bottom, I just needed to pick out what the middle would be! Ever since I went red, I've been wearing a lot of black and red outfits so I really wanted to mix it up. I passed by this cute dress in my closet. It's perfect because it's such a sweet dress but the black accents and red hair add a bit of edge to the outfit :D

4) I added a silver motorcycle necklace not for more edge but a confidence boost. Its small so most people won't see it but its my favorite necklace because I won it in a crane game for my little bro. ^u^

5) Added the watch to for some more black accents and because I feel weird without it (EVEN THOUGH IT DIED TODAY x.x)

"""
Hat: Hand-me-down
Necklace: Crane Game
Dress: Marshalls
Socks: Target
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Watch: Target

*Solid black leg look is when black stockings or high socks are paired with black shoes to give the appearance of a solid black shoe or that the shoe and leg are one giant black item. Great for color-blocking and bold accents

Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff