Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Deets

No comments:
 

So How Does This Blog Work?

The face I imagine you are making in this very moment.

Okay so if you look at the top of my blog there are multiple categories:

These are the different types of posts that will appear on this blog.

Fashion Recipes:
This is where I will dissect my and other outfits and give you a breakdown of a process of how that outfit came to be so you can do the same with your own outfits!

Life Recipes:
These are my thoughts about different topics.

Line by Line:
Here I will be posting a sentence about something in life that I live by.

Features: 
Whenever I'm out and about, if I see an outfit that I like I will post it on here and write what I like about the outfit

Outfit bank:
Here I will post just the images of my outfits so you can see them all in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff