Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It Was Supposed to Be Warm Today x.x

No comments:
 



"""
Weather: "72 degrees" (I HIGHLY doubt that), Slightly windy, Sunny
Song of the day: High High- GD&TOP
Theme: Prep School Tomboy 
(You guys have no idea how much fun I have coming up with these themes)
"""


"""
How I came up with the outfit:
1) I actually was going to wear a grey sweater but I wasn't feeling it once I put it on. But since I'm lazy, I didn't want to take off my shoes so I decided to put the black and white bustier on.
2) IT WAS COLD so I put the blazer on (because once again, I don't like jackets that much)
3) The hat just added a playful "tomboy" touch to the outfit

"""
Hat: Snatched from my dad
Bustier: Forever 21
Blazer: Thrifted Ralph Lauren
Shorts: Hand-me down from mi madre
Belt: IDK I've had it since 5th grade, its on the verge of disintegrating  
Shoes: Converse
"""
GD&TOP- HIGH HIGH



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff