Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Melancholy Rock

No comments:
 


My feet look like they melt into a puddle of black goo....>.<

"""
Weather: 68 degrees
Song of the Day: Get Free (ft. Amber of Dirty Projectors) - Major Lazer
Theme: Melancholy Rock
""
Outfit:
1) Welp, this outfit was so easy to put together, the skirt and bustier is a set so they go together
I love the pattern of this set!

2) I love black accents so I added my favorite hat and black converse boots (I had heels on earlier but I like the boots, it's a nice change from heels)
3) Clear frame glasses: downright awesome and I love to wear them. Period.



Makeup:
I didn't put too much because the glasses cover up so much of my face you really can't see the makeup sooooo:
1) Just a bit of foundation (I use Bare Minerals)
2) Some eyeliner
*I had pink lipstick on earlier but the color makes me feel some type of way so I won't post pictures of it just yet.


"""
Set: Forever 21
Hat: If you don't know by now, we have a problem
Glasses: Amazon
Shoes: Journey's 
"""
Get Free - Major Lazer



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff