Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wild Flower

No comments:
 

Weather: 68 degrees
Song of the Day: Birth in Reverse- St. Vincent
Theme: Old Soul: Young Body

Outfit:
1) Oui Boy I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together! I had just gotten the top so I really wanted to wear it really badly >//<
2) It wasn't warm enough to wear the crop top by itself so I wore the tan Sport coat on top of it
3) I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear pants or a skirt with this outfit! After waffling on the idea for ten minutes I decided the pants because they were warmer and required me to wear less layers.
4) Otherwise I kept it all simple and minimalist. I wanted the focus of the outfit to be on the color scheme and small visual touches, like the scalloping of the top or how my lipstick matches my hair, to shine.


"""
Top: Marshall's
Pants: Lee Gold Label (Some obscure outlet mall)
Sport Coat: H&M
Shoes: Arizona (JcPenny's Brand)
Bag: Coach
Glasses:Urban Outfiters
'''''
St. Vincent- Birth in Reverse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff